Each and every jewels has been crafted by our skilled artisans using traditional techniques to solder and polish your piece to perfect imperfection.
We create with meticulous care from solid Sterling Silver (925) and Gold vermeil (22-Karats). We also use gemstones and copper, which are believed to release essential healing energies with the body.
- Our range is fine and care needs to be taken while wearing it.
- Avoid water and be aware of chemicals found in perfume, cosmetics, swimming pools etc... which can tarnish your jewelry and damage the Gold.
- Always store each piece separately in the dedicated LeeLoo bird pouch away from drastic temperatures and humidity. This will ensure your jewels do not tarnish, scratch or tangle.
- We also provide a small piece of material to wipe it.
- Clean your jewelry often. Wash it in warm water with a mild washing up liquid and a soft toothbrush. Dry it promptly with a dedicated material.
- Ironically, the best way to keep your jewelry clean is also by wearing it often.
- If you wish to bring back the shine to a piece that looks dull: The silver can be cleaned using a jewelry cleansing lotion.
- Strongly tarnished gold plated pieces as well, but very gently to avoid talking off the layer of Gold.
- Over a period of time, Gold Vermeil items are designed to fade and wear off. You may have it re-placed and we keep this service at a minimum cost for our customers.
If you have any questions about the care of LeeLoo Bird products, do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.