Each jewel has been crafted by our skilled artisans using traditional techniques to solder and polish your piece to perfect imperfection.
We create with meticulous care from Recycled Sterling Silver (925) and Gold vermeil (22-Karats).
Our range is finely made and needs to be nurtured.
- Clean your silver & gold plated jewelry often. Fill a bowl with warm water & mix it with dishwashing liquid. Leave your pieces into the soapy water for 5 minutes. Gently scrub it it with a toothbrush. Rinse it. Pat dry with a soft material.
- Ironically, the best way to keep your jewelry clean is also by wearing it often.
- If you wish to bring back the shine to a piece that looks dull: The silver can be cleaned using a jewelry cleansing lotion.
- Tarnished gold plated pieces as well, but very gently to avoid talking off the layer of Gold.
- Avoid water and be aware of chemicals found in perfume, cosmetics, swimming pools etc... which can tarnish your jewelry and damage the gold.
- Over a period of time, Gold Vermeil items are designed to fade and wear off. You may have it replated. We keep this service at a minimum cost for our customers.
- Always store each piece separately in the dedicated LeeLoo bird pouch away from drastic temperatures and humidity. This will ensure your jewels do not tarnish, scratch or tangle.
Take care of your special piece and they will look after you!
If you have any questions about the care of LeeLoo Bird products, do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com.