• Love & Care •
Each of our jewelry is handmade, using natural materials as much as we can. Take care of your special piece and it will love you back for years to come!
Here are some tips to retain the uniqueness of your LeeLoo Bird pieces :
- While strong, our jewellery is still fine and delicate and will break if pulled during vigorous activities. Care need to be taken while wearing it.
- Avoid water & be aware of chemicals found in perfume, cosmetics, swimming pool etc, which can tarnish your jewelry & damage the gold.
- Always store each piece separately in the delicate LeeLoo Bird pouch, away from drastic temperatures & humidity. This will ensure your jewels do not oxidise, scratch or tangle.
- Clean your jewelry often. Wash it in warm water with a mild washing up liquid & a soft toothbrush. Dry it promptly with a delicate material.
- If you wish to bring back the shine to a piece that has tarnished: Sterling silver can be cleaned using a polishing cloth or a jewelry cleansing solution. Gold & rose gold plated pieces should be cleaned very gently with a dry soft polishing cloth.
- Over a period of time, gold vermeil items are designed to fade and wear off with time. You may have it re-plated. We offer this service at a minimum cost for our customers.
NOTE: Gold vermeil is not made of solid gold. Vermeil is a noble type of gold finished material that is composed of a layer of gold over solid sterling silver 925. When buying gold vermeil jewelry, you should consider the gold as an aesthetic attribute, not as a value to the piece you are buying.
If you have any questions about the care of LeeLoo Bird products, do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.